Decorate India Small Brass and Crystal Akhand Diya Bowl Style Brass Table Diya Golden Color
- This product is used for lighting lamp using the cotton wicks. It is an integral custom or tradition to start all the auspicious events by lighting the lamp to create a spiritual atmosphere.
- This is beautiful decorative bowl design religious kamal diya which provide a unique and vintage look of your home.
- Add to your pooja room decor with this handcrafted arts piece It will give an elegant look to your home temple puja room decor.
- Material: Crystal and Brass. Package Contents: 1 Crystal Diya .
- Care Instructions: Wet the Diya with water ,sour with pitambari powder for extra shine, wash well under running water, wipe clean with dry cloth, do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning, always clean glass with a sponge and liquid soap .
2 in stock
This lotus Shape Oil Lamp Diya is Unique Style & Handmade by our creative Indian Artists. The Crystal Used in this Diya Candle Holder is good enough to carry, it is made with premium quality of material. Bring this decor item to your home & get divine & spiritual feel in your home. The Handmade beautiful Design crystal Dia is a traditional oil lamp. Used since ancient times as a decoration and a source of light, the diya is an oil lamp that burns vegetable oil or ghee Indian butter. Once the lamp is filled, you place a cotton wick inside and light it to fill the room with light. The lamps are used as a part of Festivals, You can also use them as decorations in your home in the living room or bedroom or place them on a dining table instead of candles.